With Deadpool filming confirmed to be well on it’s way – thanks to Ryan Reynolds who tweeted a picture of the mercenary sun bathing outside the X-mansion earlier in the week – everyone is understandably getting excited about the sequel. I thought I’d share a few of my Deadpool must haves for the fan who can’t get enough of the Merc with the mouth.
1. Deadpool Piggy Bank – I am the worst at saving, like seriously – the complete worst, so I have absolutely no need for any money box ever, but if you need to store your pennies somewhere, why not in Deadpool – I’m certain he’d appreciate the extra cash. He is a mercenary after all.
2. Deadpool Colouring Book – Adult colouring books are all the rage at the moment and you can’t get more adult than Deadpool. I personally own way more than any child should probably have, let alone adult, but this is a Deadpool colouring book man, its a must.
3. Deadpool Dress – Deadpool is no stranger to cross dressing, so I could totally see him rocking this little red number. It’s not the most conventional outfit, but it looks stretchy enough for back flips and copious amounts of stabbing, if you feel so inclined.
4. Deadpool Comic Poster – There are a ridiculous amount of posters out there in the online abyss, but this one is hands down my favourite. I just love the contrast between the black & white comic book background, and a red Deadpool standing cross armed in front.
5. Deadpool Bookends – I can’t say I’ve ever owned bookends because I’m a serial bookcase owner, but if I were going to own bookends, these would be a serious contender. Made of wood, I love the simplicity, and boldness.
6. Deadpool Leggings – I don’t think these need an explanation as to why they’re awesome and everyone must own them, even the guys. I have never seen anyone in Deadpool leggings, and feel that needs to change.
7. Deadpool Flair – There are not enough Deadpool pins in the world, and if you are one of the many who is yet to own one, make this the first in your collection because Mondo are pro’s at creating eye catching flair for your lapels, and this is no exception.
8. Adventure Time Watch – I knew I wanted this Adventure Time watch ever since seeing it on Deadpool’s wrist in the first movie, and now it’s actually available to buy – Just make sure no one else see’s it on your wrist, or your identity is blown, and Collosus will be after you.
9. Deadpool Pen Holder – Brutality is Deadpool’s game, and I’m not sure there’s anything more brutal than a severed head used as a push cushion for pens. Perfect for the desk of someone who needs a little help showing people who is boss.
10. Deadpool Tee – One for the pop culture mash-up fans out there – a Finding Nemo / Deadpool tshirt. Cute AND deadly, wearing this you might actually find yourself a Dory to help you with your quest – though we all know Deadpool works alone.